Melita and the surrounding region is an excellent destination for the whole family! Whether you are looking for shopping, sports and recreation, history or adventure, Melita has something to offer everyone for every season!
Tourism highlights include the Banana Days Festival, the Monarch Homecoming Festival, Bird Watching, Townsend Valley Golf Course, Antler River Historical Society, the Enns Borthers Place (Melita & Area Communiplex), and so much more!
To help choose your adventure, take a look at the drop-down menu to the left or check out our recreation page.
Where is Melita
The Town of Melita is located in the southwest corner of Manitoba. It sits on the junctions of highway 3 & 83 roughly 50 km east of the Saskatchewan border, and 50 km north of the North Dakota border.
- a 327 km drive southwest of Winnipeg, Manitoba (- 3 hr. 30min.)
- a 131 km drive southwest of Brandon, Manitoba (-1 hr. 15 min.)
- a 331 km drive southeast of Regina, Saskatchewan (- 3 hr. 30 min.)
- a 136 km drive north of Minot, North Dakota (- 1 hrs. 15 min.)
- a 315 km drive north of Bismarck, North Dakota (- 3 hrs. 30 min.)